Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ANOTHER SEASON

The off season for baseball is over. My off season is over too. Curiously, baseball ended when the Fall Classic did in October, almost precisely at the same time I stopped posting. As I see it we both experienced an off season. The 2008 Major League Baseball season officially began today in Japan where the Red Sox played the Oakland A's. But on a corner lot in the Bronx just a block or two away from Yankee Stadium three young men played baseball as a mural of Yankee legends looked on. The season ends, but the passion endures. That's how I feel about photography. I stopped posting for awhile, but I never stopped seeing. Baseball is back and my blog is too. I find a certain symmetry in that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOVE this image! Eerie and shocking and foreboding of the stadium that is soon to go. Glad you're back.