Monday, March 31, 2008

STRIKE A POSE






















Sometimes I wonder, what does he look at all day? When I come home Slugger is usually right there in the window waiting for me. Today was the New York Yankees home opener. It was a rainout, but when I came home Slugger (so named because of my love for baseball) greeted me. As a kitten he could sit on the window sill without spilling over onto the couch. Might be time to make him run the bases. Hummm, what is it they say about pets resembling their owners? Okay, guess I have to start thinking about getting back to the gym. As for Slugger... that Science Diet light just isn't working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.