Thursday, October 16, 2008

A SNEAK PEAK

I had a lot of mixed feelings today as I walked into the new Yankee Stadium for the first time. Of course I was curious about the new stadium but I felt guilty as I walked past the "original" Yankee Stadium en route to its replacement. I almost felt I was doing something wrong. I watched as the sod was installed on the Yankees' new field of dreams---about 90% is done and you can see where the rest will go, along the third baseline and left field. I walked around trying to take it all in as I imagined what it will be like to go to a game there, what kind of history will be made there. I decided since I documented my last visit to the original stadium, I had to document my first visit to the new stadium. My friend and colleague Charles took the photo!

1 comment:

Angelika said...

A nice sneak peak...but what your wearing says even more.