Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ALWAYS ALEX


My Mom always told me that when one door closes another opens. And so it is in life and in death. I have known Blake for years, but until recently we didn't know each other well. She is half my age and I remember when she was dating a handsome guy named Alex. I remember when they married. I remember when we all shoveled snow together, laughing and complaining at the same time. I remember the day I learned that Alex had died very suddenly and much too young at age 26. Blake launched Always Alex to commemorate him and to honor his life. Rich in detail and design this extensive line of handcrafted gorgeous jewelry for men and women includes many striking pieces. These designs can be found in exclusive shops on the North Shore of Long Island and The Hamptons too. Always Alex is a stunning line of jewelry designed with the same kind of creative spirit that Alex embodied. From his death, Always Alex was born and continues to grow. Anyone interested in seeing these designs is welcome to email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most special blog. Thank you for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

You touched my heart! What do you do when someone so very special enters your life, completes you and your family in every way, and then leaves? Reading your beautiful blog makes me feel good! Always remembering, talking about, and celebrating a wonderful person whose life was cut much too short does help. Thank you for doing that!