Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SONIA SALAD

Mom always said, "Eat your veggies" and to ensure that we did, there was always a salad on the table before our entree. Since my Mom is essentially a vegetarian, I learned to like salads and vegetables at a very early age. I guess that's why every night my dinner entree is preceded by a very big salad. Tonight's salad was comprised of all the organic greens I picked up at my CSA share. The spicy arugula was especially yummy. Salads are kind of like life, a little bit of this and a little bit of that...just enough of everything to keep them interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to be seeing and enjoying those tomatoes again. Sonia really does make a great salad. I better start thinking about eating more of those salads and less of what i shouldn't.