Saturday, July 19, 2008

ILLITERACY

It is my observation that cats contribute to illiteracy. Slugger loves to sit on top of the newspapers. In the mornning I like to have breakfast and page through the papers. Usually by the time I get my coffee and breakfast together, he has positioned himself on top of the papers making it impossible to read them without first dislodging him. Other cat owners that I have spoken with have similar experiences. Maybe that is the fallacy in my thinking. Do we ever own our pets? I believe they own us!

2 comments:

Angelika said...

They are much better at training us, there is no training them. We just think we do, and at time they allow it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you do not disturb Slugger and wait patiently for him to hand over the paper. Think the little bugger wants attention? How fortunate we are to have wonderful pets to fulfill our lives that much more!