Sunday, July 6, 2008

SLUGGER

For a six year old cat Slugger has had a lot of health issues (he takes three pill a day!) and lately he has been under the weather. Of course I worry and watch his every move. I was happy to see him sitting on the window sill when I came home from work. He was fascinated by a rabbit eating a clover dinner on my front lawn. Funny the coloring of the rabbit was very similar to Slugger's tabby color which reminded me of how friends and I speculate that Slugger must be part rabbit because he hops up and down the stairs like a bunny. He looks like a real predator in this picture, but he is just a big chicken. Such a chicken that he doesn't like to go outside...even if I carry him outdoors. He has an appointment at the vet on Thursday, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great shot. Hope he got really good results from his exam.