Sunday, July 13, 2008

TO SLEEP

It was drilled into me to make my bed before leaving the house in the morning. Okay... in college I always had an unmade bed, but for the rest of my adult life it was made before breakfast. I usually change the sheets on the weekend, so I left the bed unmade because I figured I would do it when I got home from work. I never figured I would get home this late and have to face my self-imposed rules of very tight sheets with hospital corners! Note to self...big mistake, if you can't change the sheets in the morning....make the bed! This was a tough lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a joke in our family that ends with "can you believe it's 1:00P.M. and the bed wasn't made yet". Now we laugh! It's always great to get into that freshly made bed, but in the end should it really matter?